1. Upscale driver-centric interior features premium materials and modern design
2. 1.4-liter TSI engine is paired with six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic transmissions
3. Aluminum-alloy wheels, App-Connect and full LED lighting are standard
4. Available driver assistance technology includes: Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear
5. Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, and Light Assist
6. Available premium features include: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, 10-color ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated leather seats, and 400-watt BeatsAudio® system
7. The People First Warranty, with 6-years/72,000-mile (whichever occurs first) coverage Pricing starts at $18,545, less than the outgoing model
We love that VW has backed the all-new Jetta with an incredible warranty and keeps a very reasonable price-point. The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta will be available in S, SE, SEL, and SEL Premium trim levels and is expected to arrive at U.S. Volkswagen dealers in the second quarter of 2018. An R-Line trim will join the lineup at launch and features sportier styling, exclusive interior and exterior design elements, R-Line badging, and the XDS® electronic differential.